Wednesday, April 17, 2013


I am grateful for what I have.
I welcome all the gifts this day will bring.

Regularly working on changing mindset.
Refocusing what is truly important(for me).
What the next step is....a mystery at this point.

Each day is a blessing!
I know this.
And..
I have conflict...
Duality in my thoughts.

So, I begin this day with my eyes open.
My ears open as well. 
(Although, noticing a ring or a whowhowhowho-what's this?)
My heart is almost always wide open.
But, camouflaged 
On one shoulder I have ego and on the other the being of light and love.
Very present...
Being aware.
Choosing
Love 
over fear.
And, reminding myself...
"You are enough."
And, looking for the meaning 
to why I am here 
Today
on this planet of such
joy and beauty, 
obvious turmoil
and upheaval.

And, I know I am not the only one...
May we just be!
Enjoy the day!
You are enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment