Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It all starts with ourselves.
Everything that is happening in our world today is a result of our actions-in habit or following what is the 'normal' society. 

If I come from a place of fear 
my mind will have create a much different illusion. I will judge, and shame and require that the other person be punished.
If I come from love.  In love there is a possibility for connection, understanding and empathy....And change. 

I am contemplating my part in this crazy illusion on this Earth in my neck of society/or in the United States.  I am privileged. 
At this time I have choices.  

I don't have it figured out. I am questioning. I seek and pray for guidance. 


 May I be filled with lovingkindness.
May I be safe from inner and outer dangers.
May I be well in body and mind.
May I be at ease and happy.

May all beings be filled with lovingkindness.
May all beings be safe from inner and outer dangers. 
May all beings be at ease.
May all beings be at ease and happy.

1 comment: